Consultations are for individuals who are considering acting or modeling as a profession and for parents of young talent. Each consultation is personalized to your specific needs and will help you define what you need to do to be successful in the world of television and films.
A private session will teach you the facts and myths about the entertainment industry. This consultation will provide you with concrete tools to prepare you and your family for this business.
Learn how to write a cover letter, resume, manage your career, names and addresses of agents, casting agents, photographers, instructors, unions, printers, trade magazines and much much more. All your questions will be answered in an honest, no-nonsense fashion.
Do you want to know:
- "How do I get started in acting and modeling?"
- "Is this a good way to pay for a college education?"
- "How much money can be made?"
- "How do I get an agent and is an agent necessary?"
- "Do I need a portfolio of photographs?"
- "Do I have the right look?"
- "How much will I have to invest?"
- "What kind of training is necessary?"
- "What's effective in marketing?"
- "What are my tax responsibilities?"
- "How do I join the unions?"
- "Do we move to Los Angeles or New York?"
A session is a real must before spending time and money trying to get into "the business of showbusiness."
To schedule your consultation, call or write Cynthia Brian:
(925) 377-STAR P.O. Box 422
Moraga, CA 94556
Fees are hourly, including convenient phone/FAX consulations.
Cynthia is an actor, producer, screenwriter, casting director, acting coach and consultant with over 18 years experience.